I recently reviewed a book looking at Social Media and, in follow up to this, I was reminded of a freely downloadable ebook which gives a great introduction to Twitter.
There is no question that there are a lot of people on Twitter who spend their time telling us thing we really aren’t that bothered about – a classic example of focusing on what you want to say rather than what people might be interested to hear – but it can’t be denied that Twitter can be an incredibly powerful communication tool which can really help you to get your business message out to your market. Never forget though, Twitter is simply a medium….
….You are responsible for the message.
If you are new to Twitter, this ebook will show you:
- Why Twitter has become such big news
- What Twitter is and how it works
- How Twitter can help your business
- How to set up your profile
- Who to follow
- Etiquette on Twitter
Whether you decide Twitter is right for you and your business or not, this ebook can give you the insight and knowledge to help you make that decision.
If you decide to take the plunge, you will be helped to take your first Twitter steps through to learning more advanced strategies such as:
- How to super-engage with your community
- Using search to find new customers
- Using Twitter for customer service
- Becoming an indispensible resource for your industry
- Getting your employees on Twitter
- Measuring your success and developing a strategy
- Determining whether you need a social media agency
Smarta.com is a collaberative business information portal which, in its own words:
- Is the ultimate advice and networking resource for anyone starting and running a small business.
- Provides independent, entrepreneur-led support and is backed by some of the UK’s top entrepreneurs.
The site can be a bit overwhelming as there is just so much ‘stuff’ in it! Inevitably there is the ‘…even more information – for a small fee…’ but there is a great deal that is available for free.
If you have a few minutes to spare it is worth a look.