Joined-up marketing helps you meet your business objectives
Marketing is about meeting business objectives. BSA helps you do this by using great, cost-effective tools and a consistent approach joined-up marketing.
We also acknowledge that in an area like marketing, where core objectives may be medium and long term, it is important to have a clear understanding of shorter term deliverables:
- A fresh set of eyes on your marketing issues and objectives
- Realistic, practical and honest advice on creating a joined-up marketing strategy
- Help and support in implementing this strategy
- Working with you to make sure your marketing keeps going
Sometimes it’s not as simple as email newsletters, a new website or a social media campaign. You may know you want develop your marketing, and you like what we say, but you aren’t sure where to start.
We are always happy to sit down with you and talk through the options over a cup of coffee. From these discussions we can normally identify a way forward to developing a sustainable, joined-up marketing programme. It may be that you then wish to take these ideas forward yourself, or if we can help in delivering your marketing, we will put together a proposal as to how we can move forward together.
Have a think about these:
- If you don’t keep in touch with existing contacts, what will happen to new contacts?
- Should you focus on building lists or doing something with your contacts?
- By tracking email to web clicks you can see how contacts engage with your marketing
- Knowing who reads your email can be a great starting point for targeted telemarketing
- Social media allows you to really engage with your contacts
- It’s amazing what marketing resources you have if you look
- In the heady world of internet marketing – don’t forget offline
- A joined-up approach delivers consistent results
- It’s all marketing
- There is no single magic wand
If you know you want to do something, but aren’t sure where to start, get it touch, it costs nothing to talk.