Joined up marketing helps you meet your business objectives
Sure, we deliver effective, dynamic websites and powerful e-mail marketing programmes but we recognise these are the means, not the end.
Marketing is about meeting business objectives. BSA helps you do this by using great, cost-effective tools and a consistent approach joined up marketing.
- A fresh set of eyes on your marketing issues and objectives
- Realistic, practical and honest advice on creating a joined up marketing strategy
- Help and support in implementing this strategy
- Working with you to make sure your marketing keeps going
Sometimes it’s not as simple as e-mail newsletters or a new website. You may know you want develop your marketing, and you like what we say, but you aren’t sure where to start.
We are always happy to sit down with you and talk through the options over a cup of coffee. From these discussions we can normally identify a way forward to developing a sustainable, joined up marketing programme. It may be that you then wish to take these ideas forward yourself, or if we can help in delivering your marketing, we will put together a proposal as to how we can move forward together.
Have a think about these:
- If you don’t keep in touch with existing contacts, what will happen to new contacts?
- Should you focus on building lists or doing something with your contacts?
- By tracking e-mail to web clicks you can see how contacts engage with your marketing
- Knowing who reads your e-mail can be a great starting point for targeted telemarketing
- It’s amazing what marketing resources you have if you look
- In the heady world of internet marketing – don’t forget offline
- A joined up approach delivers consistent results
- It’s all marketing
- There is no single magic wand
If you know you want to do something, but aren’t sure where to start, get it touch, it costs nothing to talk.