We may be starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel after these dark, difficult times but we still need to stay safe and take precautions.
And, well, speaking of difficult, here’s another of our BSA seasonal quizzes. A dozen questions getting gradually harder on a variety of topics. See how you do!
1. James "Sonny" Crockett was a main character on which 1980s American TV show?
The Dukes Of Hazzard
2. Record national temperatures of 49.6 °C (121 °F) were achieved in what province of Canada this June?
Prince Edward Island
3. Inferno is the fourth novel in a franchise of books starring which protagonist?
4. Which British singles player got the furthest in this year's Wimbledon?
5. Competitive eater Joey Chestnut broke his own world record this summer by eating 76 of what in 10 minutes?
6. What was the first number one single in the UK for The Beach Boys?
God Only Knows
7. Sunnydale High was the high school in which TV show?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
Saved by the Bell
8. Which metal on the periodic table has the highest melting point?
9. Along with comedian Arthur Askey, who holds the record for most guest appearances on Radio 4's Desert Island Discs?
10. The world's tallest sandcastle was recently constructed in which country?
11. Which of these is not a genuine ice cream flavour from Ben & Jerry's?
12. Italy vs England at EURO 2020 was only the second time in the tournament's history where the final has gone to penalties. When was the first?
1960 European Nations' Cup
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
Summer Quiz 2021
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Over the past 25 years, working in both the corporate world, and the field of SME marketing consultancy, Duncan Wright has developed extensive knowledge & experience that really adds value to BSA Marketing's clients.
As a member of the CIM, and as a Chartered Marketer, Duncan has the marketing knowledge to come up with relevant and innovative marketing strategies for clients, whilst at the same time possessing the technical knowledge to turn these strategies into relevant and sustainable marketing campaigns in the real world.