The essence of effective marketing
Effective marketing is about sustained, consistent communication of strong, relevant messages to your target audience. All aspects of your marketing should be coherent and focus on the real benefits you deliver to your customers.
The internet and online marketing tools have created some fantastic, low-cost opportunities for SME marketing – but don’t forget that to be effective, it is important that your marketing is joined-up and focused on consistent objectives.
With our marketing-led approach, BSA can help you achieve this.
Key Marketing Issues
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- Are your marketing activities driven by this plan?
- Do different marketing actions all join-up to focus on your objectives?
- Do you measure the effectiveness of your marketing against these objectives?
Effective marketing is the lifeblood of any successful business. Business Guru, Peter Drucker put it like this…
“Companies should concentrate on innovation and marketing – everything else is just cost.”
There is no question, BSA has the technical expertise to deliver practical websites, and drive online campaigns but first and foremost we focus on marketing, and how these tools can be used to deliver an effective marketing process that really works for you.
Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients. We recognise that budgets must be realistic for SME businesses, thus allowing our activities to be sustainable.
Our philosophy is simple: If you have a proposition that is seen as valuable to your marketplace, and you can communicate that proposition effectively, your marketing will succeed.
BSA Key Deliverables:
- A fresh set of eyes on your marketing issues and objectives
- Realistic, practical and honest advice on creating a joined-up marketing strategy
- Help and support in implementing this strategy
- Working with you to make sure your marketing keeps going
Sometimes it’s not as simple as email newsletters, a new website or a social media campaign. You may know you want develop your marketing, and you like what we say, but you aren’t sure where to start.
We are always happy to sit down with you and talk through the options over a cup of coffee. From these discussions, we can normally identify a way forward to developing a sustainable, joined-up marketing programme. It may be that you then wish to take these ideas forward yourself, or if we can help in delivering your marketing, we will put together a proposal as to how we can move forward together.
Have a think about these:
- If you don’t keep in touch with existing contacts, what will happen to new contacts?
- It’s amazing what marketing resources you have if you look
- In the heady world of internet marketing – don’t forget offline
- A joined-up approach delivers consistent results
- Should you focus on building contacts or engaging with your contacts?
- By tracking email to web clicks you can see how contacts engage with your marketing
- Knowing who reads your email can be a great starting point for targeted telemarketing
- Social media allows you to really engage with your contacts
- It’s all marketing
- There is no marketing magic wand
If you know you want to do something, but aren’t sure where to start, get it touch, it costs nothing to talk.