Last week BSA Marketing launched a series of workshops focused around the MailChimp email marketing platform. Run in conjunction with the Tameside Business Family, the hands-on workshops aim to support people who are looking to add email to their marketing kit bag. MailChimp is a great tool, but like SEO, PPC and all the rest, it is just that; a tool, a means to an end. To get maximum benefit, these tools should be used as part of a solid, sustainable and joined-up marketing plan, with well defined objectives. As well as running through the key technical aspects of using MailChimp, the seminars offer practical advice on actually using email marketing properly and appropriately. The aim is to ensure that participants email marketing campaigns are sustainable and deliver real results for their businesses. Feedback from the first in the series was very positive with all the participants rating the seminar as “Good” or “Very Good”. Here are just some of the comments from delegates:
- Helpful advisors who answered every question.
- Happy with what I learned on the course and looking forward to the next one.
- Found it very useful for hands on experience + someone there to answer questions.
- We have found the programme to be very well presented
- Questions and queries were dealt with efficiently and confidently.
- Excellent all round.
If you missed this series, don’t worry, we are currently planning more dates at venues in Tameside and across the Peak District, so watch this space and be sure to follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn and we will keep you posted as soon as new dates are announced.