The value of alternative insight
Marketing is a broad discipline with almost every business process having a marketing impact. An alternative viewpoint can throw light on how different aspects of your business can help drive your marketing. For example:
- Accounts – What is the customer experience of doing things like opening an account or managing & paying invoices?
- HR – How does the way you recruit and manage your personal influence customer experience and represent your brand image?
- R&D – Are you including your innovation in your marketing message?
- Logistics & supply chain – Does your customer experience reflect your brand image and marketing communication?
Marketing touches almost every process in your business. As experts in marketing, running and supporting small businesses for over 30 years, we are perfectly positioned to support you not only when it comes to those aspects of business traditionally thought of as marketing (Websites, Email, Social Media, Search Marketing etc), but also in the more peripheral elements that can have a profound impact on the marketing and success of your business.
How BSA helps and supports our clients
The best way to show how we add value in the broader business context is to describe some of the ways we have helped clients to date:
- Developing a new booking and management process for professional services events. Improving the customer experience for both delegates and speakers
- Working with a client to implement an online catalogue system integrating with the SAP Ariba system, opening up new corporate markets to our client
- Advising on integrating Social Media into a wider marketing process.
- Helping to convert complex manual order forms into an on-line system allowing orders to be placed 24/7 and streamlining to the ordering process
- Upgrading a WordPress website to help a client who was struggling with site performance. By implementing changes and moving it to a new hosting platform, we addressed the issues and allowed our client to focus on his business
- Supporting a client in developing new presentation materials to allow them to promote their services to potential partners and develop new business relationships
- Implementing online customer surveys to allow our client to better engage with his customers, learn how they are performing and what they can do to improve
All had significant impacts on our clients’ ability to deliver for their customers and so contributed a positive marketing effect.