Many business owners know that they could be doing more with the internet to promote their company but often they are not sure where to start.
Search Engine Optimisation, Sponsored Links, Website Updates, Blogs, Social Networking and Email marketing are just some of the options on offer. Which can be most beneficial to me? – or should I be looking at a strategy combining a number of approaches?
As an accredited associate of the Manufacturing Advisory Service – North West, BSA Marketing can undertake a comprehensive review of your web strategy to help clarify your options and show the best way forward.
If your North West based business is an SME* involved with the manufacturing/processing sector then the review could be100% funded** so there would be no cost to you. Get more information on the web reviews here
Even better, if you decide on things you want to do, you may be eligible** for further government subsidised project implementation work. Get more information on subsidised** project work here
Companies with up to 250 employees and/or up to €50m turnover. In addition, no more than 25% of the company should be owned by a group with more than 250 employees and/or €50m turnover.
**Eligibility and Availability:
- All MAS services are subject to availability and eligibility criteria.
- Free reviews and subsidised project work are available to North West based small and medium size (SME**) manufacturers or related companies (including research, design, logistics & warehousing etc).
- Large North West manufacturers and related companies can benefit from a free MAS review if they engage their suppliers to benefit from the MAS programme.
- Due to limited availability, MAS North West reserves the right to prioritise its subsidised services.
- Companies not eligible for MAS subsidised support can purchase MAS services at standard rates.